Ankyra Sound ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE [mandatory meeting]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
This is a mandatory pack gathering, please drop a post in by November 24th. Those who are on absence are excused, but others who do not post will be demoted.

Caiaphas had been surprised when Aktaie first approached her one crisp fall night -- but in retrospect, she supposed the Siren Queen's proposition was not without reason. Aktaie's infirmities had compelled her to willingly rescind her title, thereby passing the helm onto Caiaphas. She stated quite simply her reasonings and after a stint of conversation under the luminescence of the brilliant moon the two parted ways, and Caiaphas was left to assume that if the Matriarch willed it, it would be.

The rest of the pack, however, stood to be notified -- certainly the change in leadership would not be received entirely with warmth or festivities. Caiaphas had been kind to few of her pack members, dismissive of many others -- and this would likely not change. The skeletal waif would never be as diplomatic or compassionate as Aktaie, and she had no intention of changing course now. She would wait until morning to share the uprising, and when morning came it would find her trotting down the barren strand in the direction of Aktaie's many shrines. Once there she would throw back her head and summon her packmates -- so that they would be enlightened of her new status and also given the first of many tasks to ready themselves for winter. Those who did not come she would seek out later, and deal with them in the only way she saw fit: cruelly.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE [mandatory meeting] - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE [mandatory meeting] - by Larus - November 18, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE [mandatory meeting] - by Eos - November 19, 2014, 02:01 AM