Jade Fern Grove 'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know
Rivenwood
Leaf

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
222 Posts
Ooc — Twin
now that there was no more need for travel, dinah spiraled quickly into agonizing hyperactivity.
there was nothing else for her to do. she had quickly begun to familiarize herself with rivenwood, sometimes with the aid of ava as her co-pilot. she explored, she decorated; determined, absolutely, to make this alien land feel like home. her hunting skills had improved greatly, though there was little in the way of prey this time of year. she did what she could no less. always busy, always going, always — distracted. and when the light of day fell below the mountaintops, dinah spent her evenings counting the speckled stars from between the trees.
today marked the first excursion beyond noctisardor's sanction since the redhawks had arrived. she needed to find flowers. the flowers made her feel sane. and though the hope for finding blooms beneath endless banks of heavy, powdered white was slim, the mere idea of them being there was enough to keep her going.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: 'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know - by Dinah - December 07, 2023, 10:05 PM