or has the the weight of all the years left you hollow? [QUEST]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
MONTHLY QUEST 2: A number of dead fish have been washing up on shore. What does it mean? This is a non-mandatory quest, all participants with 3 or more posts will be rewarded 20 EXP for this pack activity. There is no posting order, post as much as you'd like, any time you'd like.

Aktaie had told Caiaphas earlier in the month that she had come across several dead fish washed ashore. At first, this had not seemed anything out of the ordinary -- but as more fish surfaced, the female felt a vague sense of apprehension.

She had quickly stripped the cache of the dead fish they had found -- upon sniffing it she found no malodorous or significant scent that would lead to conclusion of the fish's death. With a frown she pulled the fish in a small pile, and adopting a lengthy trot she made towards the small inlet where the dead had first appeared.

As she went she sent a series of short yips in the air to cajole any packmates into joining her -- if nothing else, it would be a worthy way to spend the afternoon and ensure that no illness or disease would breach their residence.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.