Noctisardor Bypass tagbleinken
Rivenwood
Leaf

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
222 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: emetophobia warning

south. dinah did not like the thought. what could be south, if this land too was south of the isle? she pictures a barren tundra and the withered, frozen skeletons of herself and her family. a hollow cry reaches from within her.
why don't we go west? she thought of hearthwood, of how pitiful it would be to crawl back to their doorstep. we failed. or-- the packs here, i know there's... swiftcurrent creek, i think, and something called var-sheen, swiftcurrent creek was where mae came from. and var-sheen; she knew nothing. hopelessness swallows the girl as she begins to weep silently, hot tears trailing the reddened cheeks.
i-i don't know what to do, mommy. i don't know anyone like you do, or where to go, or-- or who would even accept a group of fucking refugees, dinah snivels. b-but we can't go back, and we can't stay here, and, and--
warmth suddenly began to flood the upper half of her body, followed by a low pain in the pit of her stomach which rose then to her chest and her throat. before she knew it, her dinner was sprayed into the snow.
dirty and frail, dinah dissolves completely at the whim of her own desperate misery.
Messages In This Thread
tagbleinken - by Heda - December 28, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - December 28, 2023, 09:16 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - December 30, 2023, 01:57 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - December 30, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - December 30, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - December 30, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - January 01, 2024, 01:13 AM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - January 04, 2024, 03:48 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - January 06, 2024, 06:47 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - January 16, 2024, 03:18 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - January 27, 2024, 08:19 PM