every breath he takes eternity [QUEST]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
this is a non-mandatory pack ritual/sacrifice -- members may be eligible for EXP depending on CM action. there is no post order.

With Aktaie gone back to Themiscyra, it left Caiaphas at the helm of rituals. In many way she was a novice - Aktaie had taught her to the best of her capabilities, yet when she left, Caiaphas felt a wilting sense of abandonment. Aktaie had advised a ritual after her departure, and with a tentative cheerlessness, Caiaphas howled for the rest of the wolves to join her.

The ritual this time took place under the swollen belly of the Mother Moon, deep in the heart of Caiaphas' grotto where the cavern was tremendous and yawning -- the glittering ceiling reflected in the sinuously dark pool. At the crudely composed altar (made entirely of seashells and fractured flowstone) the incapacitated, scarcely breathing form of a fox lay supine and wounded. Caiaphas hoped it was one of Autumn's kin, and she had taken it down with great savagery. With three of its legs broken, it was incapable of flight -- yet that did not stop Caiaphas from cruelly refraining it, her form hulked like a ghoul as she awaited the arrival of the Mother Moon's supplicants.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 29, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - December 01, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - December 04, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Tethys - December 04, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - December 07, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - December 07, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - December 26, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - January 25, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - January 28, 2015, 03:39 PM