tall girl with a stone constitution (tethys/eos adept ritual)
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
@tethys @eos take your time but i figured i would throw up our 'adept' thread! this time of year is busy for everyone so no rush :)

Caiaphas scurried about her small shrine, worrying each aspect of the meticulously arranged offerings with filthy, outspread paws. She had arranged a small bouquet of garden-variety kelp -- an outstanding decor of shattered conch and whelk -- and even the gruesome skull of their most recent sacrifice sat broodingly on the shrine, with high cheeks outpoured and black, cavernous holes for eyes staring immensely upward.

She tittered, proud of her arrangement -- and with a tremulous howl summoned for both Tethys and Eos. The two had committed various acts that proved their worthiness to the Sisters -- and today they would be accepted and recognized as Adepts in the Nereides clan; an honor bestowed to few females born out of the familial pack. It was time they were rewarded for their valor, for their permanence -- and Caiaphas was ready to recognize their importance to the Sound.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
tall girl with a stone constitution (tethys/eos adept ritual) - by Caiaphas - December 07, 2014, 09:12 PM