let dust be dust and the good lord near
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
@crescendo - set outside of BFW, where caiaphas met meldresi & kove

Caiaphas grunted, pulling her limbs out from under her. The exit of the tunnel was just ahead -- but the cold had expanded the ground and made traveling most toiling. She didn't remember the tunnel being so small last time -- bubbling just over the brim of the tunnel's exit was collapsed soil and green moss. Since her last visit, the tunnel had collapsed even further.

Shoveling dirt aside with wildly scrabbling limbs, the narrow coywolf pulled herself from the earth dirty and damp like a slimy newborn. She looked to her side carefully, scanning the premises suspiciously. The last few times she had emerged from the lengthy network of cave and tunnel, she had been intercepted.

Furtively, perhaps instinctively, she stole a glance towards Blackfeather Woods before turning aside and heading in the opposite direction -- towards a heavy bog that stretched black and deep to the west.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 11:38 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Crescendo - February 07, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Crescendo - February 07, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - February 28, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Crescendo - February 27, 2015, 12:13 PM