Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Rodyn traversed the well worn lands of Moontide. And with it, each step, each breath his mind raced. There were so many things to consider. None more than the future of his pack, the wolves therein, and himself.

Moontide was large, but many of the wolves secluded and quiet. This was not a problem but it made it difficult to fully grasp numbers.

He lifted a leg to mark a border and let his mind trail other pathways. Thinking hard.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Pup
23 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Ponderosa had, with the permission of her parents, slipped away from their near seaside den and deeper into the Moontide’s plateau. 

She picked out one scent, as she often liked to do, and followed it, her nose to the ground. Her ears twitched and swirled with the many sounds of nature, the crunching of fallen leaves under her feet. 

She continued on like this until she paused, bringing her head up swiftly as soon as she heard another’s steps, a scent on the wind. The scent she was following. 

She stood proudly, but not without a slight trembling, her growing body strong, a mix of her mother’s femininity and her father’s strength. She recognized the red coat of this wolf. She waited, for him to notice her.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was lost to his thoughts. But not so thoroughly that he didn't notice the younger girl standing near. She looked like one of the pups of Raindrop, but he couldn't be certain anymore. He had been gone so much lately and returning. That he didn't know them. But as he drew nearer. Ah yes this one was, her name started with a B? No A p.

He dipped his head in greeting. Mind working to remember her name. And soon enough he latched upon it.

Hello Ponderosa. Out exploring today?
Moontide
Pup
23 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She let out a little gasp when Rodyn turned to her and spoke. He was still somewhat of a stranger to her, most in part to the seclusion of their den. When he dipped his head, in respect, she mimicked his motion, as she’d seen her mother do as all. 

She didn’t have much to say, “Hello.” Her voice was quiet, naturally, and she was somewhat shy, “Yes, I am. I was tracking smells, I like to do that.”
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
A quiet chuckle. He had not realized how shy she would be of him. So he stopped his movement forward and simply stood calmly.

Oh yea. Do you like to learn where they lead or hunt? I'm a hunter myself.

Did they have another budding hunter? Or perhaps a naturalist?
Moontide
Pup
23 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The red man stopped, and hesitantly, she relaxed her stance, just a little. He spoke gently, kind, and it would be rude for her to leave his question unanswered. He managed a small smile out of her, nonetheless. 

“I like to follow, and find what and where they lead to.” Rodyn also said he was a hunter, and this did intrigue her, and her ears perked forward, her tail swaying gently. “Really? What was the biggest thing you hunted?” 
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn didn't wish to push his presence upon the girl. He was fine with letting her follow behind him silently if she preferred it that way. She was sweet.

Hmm probably an Elk or a caribou? Though Seal are pretty big too.

He had also hunted cats in his day. But he tried hard to stay away from them. He had even tracked a bear once, but his brothers had chickened out at teh last minute. Not that he blamed them at all. He was kind of glad for it.
Moontide
Pup
23 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
As he spoke of his brave hunts and captures, a quiet “Whoa.” Came from the girl’s lips. This man must have been strong, and before she realized, she crept out of her shell, “Can I follow along? Please? I wanna watch a brave hunter.”

She padded up close to him, her ears and eyes alert, even more curious. It seemed that she would get on well with her alpha, Rodyn. And perhaps as she grows, he could teach her to hunt, alongside her parents of course.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn had never thought about his hunts as particularly brave. He enjoyed it. It fed those he cared for. It was both a necessity and an enjoyment. So why not do it? The prize didn't matter as long as bellies were filled.

She was nearer and nearer and then looking up at him. And a small smile blossomed at her eagerness. So they had so many huntresse's starting out their journies it made him happy.

Course you can. Let's start with something small first. How about rabbit, or gopher?
Moontide
Pup
23 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She brought a smile to the alpha’s face. Her tail began to wag faster, “Okay! Thank you!” She exclaimed, her yellow eyes bright. “Hmmm.” She thought, her brows furrowing, “Well, Gophers like to hide, and bunnies are fast. What do you think?”

To ‘Rosa, Rodyn was a master, so it would only be natural that he would know what the best choice was. 

Could you please add her back in the ranks? :)