Heron Lake Plateau Road Regrets
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Odd as it might have seemed, Niamh felt comfortable airing her grievances about the territory claiming with Quixote even though he'd been on what she'd once considered to be the 'other side.' This was likely because of all the wolves that had been present, he hadn't acted like a complete asshat, and hadn't tried to badger them out of the territory without acknowledging that it had been theirs to begin with. Unlike a few of the others, he didn't seem to hate her because of all that, and wasn't walking around with some chip on his shoulder. He was kind of cool- and she'd thought that about him- even just a little bit- when she'd first laid eyes on him anyway. 

"Can't say it's something I want to pick up." She said, referring to Towhee's habit of yelling and starting fights. "But I'm sure it's gotta work sometimes. Even if it's just a bluff. Could probably scare the shit outa some loners or trespassers by doing that." She said. Briefly, she envisioned herself and Quixote coming across a trespasser during their patrol and yelling Monty Python-esque insults at them for no reason other than to try and scare them away. It caused her to smile wryly, to herself. 

When he brought up Finley's parenting tactics, her smile turned to a grimace. "I don't think so. Last time I saw all three of them, I asked the girls to like...Well, next time they had an issue with Screech or me, to tell us, rather than trying to start a fight...And Finley looked like I was an idiot because I was trying to teach her girls how to be civil." She said. Of course, she had stepped on Finley's toes by doing that- it wasn't Niamh's place to try and school Fiadh and Clover, and it had made it look like she was judging Finley's parenting skills...Which, to some extent, she was. But Niamh had no idea how hard it was to be a parent, and thus, had no place doing so. 

Quixote expressed an interest in wanting to teach Towhee- and likely the rest of the pack- how to be a little more diplomatic and a little less explosive, and she nodded. "I dunno, man, I think you'd be good at it." She said. "Just look at the other day- you at least tried to stop some kind of nuclear war from happening; there was another woman who tried to, as well. She had black fur, maybe yellow eyes? I don't remember. But she put herself between Screech and Finley's girls. I dunno her name- but it seems like she kind of wants things to be normal too." Of course, she was referring to Raven- but names weren't exactly her forte yet.
Messages In This Thread
Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - April 28, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 02, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 03, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 04, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 06, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 07, 2018, 03:09 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 08, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 12, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 04:32 PM