Heron Lake Plateau Road Regrets
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
I think I had one open tag- because I physically write my brackets in rather than clicking the thinger- and then went back to fix it and all hell broke loose XD I didn't want to edit it too many times for fear of reeeeally opening a can of worms or getting warned for too much editing :) Thanks!! <3

"Right?" She said, agreeing with him on the matter of finding a man with a real brain. She chuckled, and glanced at him, then; at least he seemed to have one. And he was a man who wanted change- in a positive direction. Needless to say, she was a bit disappointed when he mentioned she'd find someone else, and she was surprised by that feeling. It wasn't like she knew him well enough to care that he wanted her to find someone else, right? Maybe he thought she was too young- or maybe he just didn't see something in her...She'd have to work on that. 

Confidently, she lifted her chin. "Oh, I'm ready." She said, and raised an eyebrow. "But I don't settle for just anyone." She said. "It'd be a pity to waste these good looks, brains and talents on just some dumb hack," She said. It was kind of awkward, telling him these things. Of course, she wanted to sort of hint things to him- but Niamh lacked the prowess when it came to flirting and seducing a man, as she was still a bit too immature to understand how to use her natural charm in the best way. All she had was her good looks, as well as confidence- but no idea how to use the two together. 

"Maybe...I dunno, some sort of partner system, or mentoring. Pair a hothead up with someone who knows what they're doing- that's what I'd do. From what I've heard, Elwood's actually a super calm dude; and if Raven is too, then there's another. You and I are the two coolest people here, obviously, so it's not like the pack's completely made up of trigger-happy warmongers. I think there's hope. Plus being so far away from other packs might help. Less stimulus, less dramalamas. Should just happen organically, I'd think." She said.
Messages In This Thread
Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - April 28, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 02, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 03, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 04, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 06, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 07, 2018, 03:09 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 08, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 12, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 04:32 PM