Heron Lake Plateau our eyes (ting ting) like glitter and gold
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's ears flicked back when Ceara described what had happened to her. That sounded awfully familiar...And she wondered to herself who she might have been talking about- who was it that she'd challenged to a squirrel-hunting contest. It didn't sound like something Screech might do- so maybe Tegan? It didn't sound like Colt or Quixote, either. Out of the four of them, though, she guessed either Screech or Tegan...And Screech was the one with the poor depth perception, due to only having one eye. She'd put her money on him, for sure, with that thought- and wondered vaguely, with a tinge of jealousy, if it had been Screech that Ceara had been with. 

When Ceara spoke about the plants, she chuckled. "Uhm, I'm sure I could pick out some pretty things- but they might not be useful. Do...Do herbs tend to smell more strongly than normal plants?" She asked, as there was a light, earthy scent that hung about Raven's pelt. Maybe that had something to do with it. They moved toward the grove, to check for herb-like plants there, Niamh picturing Raven's face when she was presented with a pretty but useless bundle of flowers. 

But she was distracted when Ceara asked her about her concussion, and she nodded. "Yeah, it was...Well, probably kind of funny to see, but like...Really hurt at the time." She said. "I was tracking some elk, and that dipshit Screech like blundered right into the bull elk's path, pretty much throwing off my cover, so then we both had to run. I tried to just headbutt him in the ribs- y'know, because he pretty much fucked up my tracking job by pissing the bull off- but he dropped his head at the last second so we kind of...Rammed each other." She said. "I was out before I even hit the ground." She said, with a wry huff.
Messages In This Thread
our eyes (ting ting) like glitter and gold - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: our eyes (ting ting) like glitter and gold - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2018, 11:58 PM