Heron Lake Plateau and when you wanted me, i came to you
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas tested the ground with a lean limb; soft earth, and beneath it she believed she'd find riverwashed clay. her ears flicked as fire spoke of winter; a sore subject indeed for the sylph, who harbored no love for the cold.

she was solemn as she cast a glance to the she-wolf, her so pelt touched by summer-fire that it was hard to imagine winter hulked around the corner like a slavering, hungering beast. "winter is no friend of the wolf's." she remarked, her nose now trailing along the ground once more. one area scented heavily of water, and she would avoid it.

caiaphas too was glad that this would suit her offspring, though her haggard form didn't show it. nor did it show the interest she had for the she-wolf who had killed in the name of duty -- naturally, she could not deny fire's presence so long as the firebrand willed to be there. "digging is sorry work, but i welcome the company." she heaved a score of raw earth upwards, and thought of her recent exchange with towhee. "you can tell me about how you came here, if it pleases you." caiaphas had always had an interest in the lives of others - it was not a romanticized or even caring interest, but it was a burning curiosity nonetheless. the sylph believed every wolf's story told more about them than about the lives behind them -- and many times, she had gleaned more from a wolf than they intended to share, simply by listening to the language delivered in their narrative.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 08:03 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 13, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 13, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 22, 2018, 08:03 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 22, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2018, 08:06 PM