Grouse Thicket I am not throwing away my shot
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Almost as soon as Niamh had called out, a voice answered hers...It was a voice she did not recognize, but echoed the name she'd called out, and immediately, she wondered if this wolf might know what had happened to her. Instinctively, she wanted to jump to the conclusion that this wolf had had something to do with her disappearance...But the wolf who'd answered her hadn't quite answered hers, only more or less mimicing her name. She had to stay calm, and figure things out. 

From the sound of it, he was a few miles away, and it would take her time to get to him- but Niamh was impatient. Instead of dashing off in that direction and potentially losing him altogether, she called out again. "Who are you and what do you know of Ceara?" She asked, her tone urgent. She was prepared to hunt him down...But without knowing who he was, there was a high probability that she'd never be able to hunt him down. After all- she couldn't smell him, and had no idea exactly where he was. It'd be hunting for a needle in a haystack; just because he'd howled once didn't mean she'd be able to pinpoint his location and identity.
Messages In This Thread
I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 10, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 14, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 20, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 22, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 24, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 24, 2018, 06:42 PM