Moonspear my wings are fire, and you cannot break my will
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
sorry he's such a turd!! <3

he could not concentrate. he had swept right past his brother as if he had been oblivious to him; he was in no mood to play, to hunt, or to kill -- and those were revui's favorite activities (besides eating, of course). all arcturus wanted was to see yami, or, if that was not feasible, to have answers.

why had she gone? where had she gone? would she come back?

was she okay?

he fretted, his paws worn and limbs exhausted. there was a tiredness evident in him, for he stumbled often and leaned terribly on the forehand as he walked. he was aware his brother was trailing him, but he was too crushed to turn him away. he didn't even acknowledge the many huffs and snorts that grumble behind him -- and would have continued to ignore them as he searched were it not for the sudden pinch of pain in his tail.

arcturus yelped and scooted forward, his tail tucked to his belly and ears pulled back in discomfort - but it was his eyes that told of some other emotion besides agony: anger.

he rounded his shoulders, irritable - he was exhausted from searching, defeated that yami was patently gone, and now, was being harassed by his brother. perhaps it was the total exhaustion that made his patience so thin - perhaps it was the desolation of grief -- but arcturus was not arcturus as he snarled and turned to face his brother, an unusual shade of wrath distorting his features as he snapped once - twice - three times in the manner of a dog that would tolerate kicks from its abuser no longer.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: my wings are fire, and you cannot break my will - by Arcturus - October 27, 2018, 08:34 PM