Gilded Bay I can make you scared
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she felt a prickle of something -- dissent, possibly -- rouse the fur along her back as nike spoke of aktaie. lost her way? the sylph kept her skepticism to herself, but perhaps it was true -- perhaps aktaie had seen the futility of the nereides' culture, like her.

caiaphas was far from a paragon of the nereides clan - yet she suspected that much of her current life would be viewed poorly in nike's eyes. she could not -- and would not -- go back to themiscyra, nor back to the culture that had strummed along her hopes and beliefs, and then left her there to die.

she could go back to ankyra though; considering it with a quiet sort of contemplation, caiaphas looked along the beach. it was true she had missed the strand, but it had not been any kinder to her than the plateau had. 

"i will not." she declined, though her tone was not hostile. imagining her son treated as less than dirt brought unwelcome bile to her throat. "but if you would like, i can show you where they settled. perhaps that place might be of use to you."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
I can make you scared - by Nike - November 04, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: I can make you scared - by Nike - November 05, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Caiaphas - November 07, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Nike - November 08, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: I can make you scared - by Caiaphas - November 09, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Nike - November 12, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2018, 12:21 PM