Ankyra Sound long and weary my road has been
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
as the siren clawed through a band of kelp she saw illidan approach — silently, she motioned to the finned presence that lurked in the water, as if to impart her own maternal wisdom against testing the beast’s cunning or hunting ability. 

she might have elaborated further, except another shape hulled towards them. standing to her full height (a not very impressive one) the matriarch’s ears tilted forwards, studying the boldly postured specimen with polite interest. 

even a halfwit could have detected the sarcasm that dripped from the mogul’s words, and caiaphas allowed a small smile as she peered at the cliffs that loomed behind them. though he was a stranger, she could guess the subject of his sardonic words even before he mentioned the wolves inhabiting the scaffolding stones above. 

them? the old crone cast a querulous glance again in the cliff’s direction, a scoff hanging derisively from her lips. pah. big babies on a big cliff. they tell you that, you laugh and go on your merry way. been here, give or take, since before most of them were whelped. don’t see any claim on it, do you?
Messages In This Thread
long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Illidan - December 12, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Eurycrates - December 12, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Illidan - December 13, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Eurycrates - December 13, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Illidan - December 14, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Eurycrates - December 15, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Illidan - December 17, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Eurycrates - December 27, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 29, 2018, 04:32 PM