Heron Lake Plateau 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
While Niamh appreciated Towhee’s support, Quixote had actually half-convinced her that she was an idiot. In the presence of her friends, however, her conviction returned to her, albeit in small, gentle waves, and her self-esteem was lifted. Towhee truly didn’t believe she was an itiot- and from the look on Phox’s face, he didn’t either. 

Towhee wanted to know, then, what happened with Colt at the borders and she wanted to go back further than that, and explain to Towhee what she’d tried to explain that day- but Towhee had attacked at the word Blackfeather. She supposed then that the rest didn’t matter- the wolf had been a Blackfeather wolf, and that was enough for Towhee to know. 

-He got there right before you.- She said, both speaking out loud and signing. -I met the stupid bitch by myself...I called for you ‘cause I hadn’t made up my mind about what to do with her and I knew you would know.- She said. As she had expressed before, Towhee had every ounce of Niamh’s confidence and loyalty. 

-As soon as you heard “Blackfeather” you attacked. But Colt tried to stop you, and he knocked you out cold.- She said, her eyes turning steely. She had to tell herself not to shake, but little tremors seeped through now and again. -He hurt you. Probably an accident- but he chose to protect a Blackfeather wolf, rather than you. That was his gut instinct. So mine was to kick him out.- She said, her voice trembling; it showed on her lips and in her whiskers. -She bolted. I told him to go after her and either kill her, or leave for good.- She said. That was about as muh as she could get out at once, and waited to see if Towhee expressed any concern or surprise at what she’d said...Which would indicate any amount of clash between her story and the one Quixote had told her.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 14, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 14, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 14, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 14, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 14, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 14, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 17, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 17, 2018, 04:19 PM