Moonspear i need coffee in an IV
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
without revui, arcturus was a rudderless ship. he drifted, listing here or wallowing there -- his sad and mournful eyes tracing old haunts they had once scaled together. an old pain -- far older than him -- seeped his bones; nostalgia -- the bitter ghost that transcended generations. 

he had taken to tracing old game routes, as the routine soothed him and kept his mind off of revui's disappearance. he knew, guiltily too, that maybe his brother's departure had a little too much to do with him. it was a bitter pill to swallow, and one arcturus doggedly and super-maturely tried to avoid by drowning out his culpability by simply avoiding it.

he half hoped the howl that sounded over the cold range was his brother's, but he knew right away it was not. plopping from stone to stone in an ungainly manner, the boy caught sight of the wolf that uttered it: a slim, young thing likely his age -- and doused in resolute fire.

his eyes widened, for the crisp ember hue of her frame was foreign to him -- moonspear was a sea of grey or black or white wolves, and her presence on his doorstep set a light blazing into moonspear's monotonous and stern courtyard. he did not come too close, though he regarded her curiously from a flat rocky slab above.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 28, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 29, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 18, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:52 PM