Dragoncrest Cliffs i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
babymakin' time ft. @Vercingetorix (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

Setting Late evening, Aure's cove.
Time Dated to 1/27, after her excursion & return from Diaspora
Summary Finally returning to the realm of Drageda, Aure experiences her first heat, and can think of no male better than to consummate everything with.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning:

filth & fluff. Enjoy lmao (There's romantic / character development if u squint!)

Aure knew that Verx would be looking for her. She'd been brimming with absolute euphoria, wanted him to kiss her from her ivory crown to her travel-worn throat. But all of that missing, and the aching of her heart, had flared into something... voracious. Embracing Vonn had been a mistake, because Verx’s scent had never been more mind-numbingly delectable. In only a few heartbeats, that shadowy presence of her cheka was ruining her — and she wanted to wreathe beneath the strain of him.

Any part of her that remained listless and lethargic from travel had been snapped up by the flame of her arousal. Ever since that past evening, now seeming so long ago, she’d felt... lavacious. And then she'd scented other females on him, and the wholly-avaricious, primal surge of he’s mine tore through her. Her eyes had rolled all the way to the Celestium behind closed lashes, the bones of her neck straining with the effort to refrain from claiming him herself.

So, frenetic with passion, she'd retreated to her cove some time ago; and undressed from her precariously-poised demeanor the same way a woman may unveil herself to the Mediterranian at eve. Aure felt so vulnerable, refracted, like her whole body was alit and she drifted through a fever dream. 

In the gloaming of her lair, her first heat unleashed itself with an insatiable shriek — gobbling at her soul, her self, her sex, and left her draped and writhing on the biting and black stone floor. She couldn't even feel the winter's cold of the obsidian beneath her, engulfed in so much burning for him. His name stumbled from her bitten-swollen lips in heavy pants; her pulse thrummed through every searing vein.

Aure cinched her ivory talons into black stone, tried to breath, voice throaty, accent rolling headily, as she began to tenderly keen for him. Te vreau​, dragostea. Nu mă vrei? She didn’t even seem to be aware of what she looked like, should someone intrude. With long legs (that he loved) stretching and spine arcing deeply in vain to rid herself of this insistent need from her soulful body.

Whether she went unanswered or not didn't occur to her in the least. She would gamble her stars that he was there, looming, lingering behind her at the entrance of their cove — and utterly indulging in the sight of her. Either way, he was deliciously cruel; she cherished every heartbeat of it. Because he was "Vercingetorix, dragă," and "you are in my blood."
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He'd heard that Aure had returned, though he hadn't been the one to greet her, if anyone had at all. A myriad of thoughts ran through his head as he sought her out, first and foremost the appearance of her brother. . .for if he was here, then she must have returned disappointed. Had they found each other already? What else had she ran into out there?

Dozens of questions on his tongue, only to be forgotten as he stopped just short of the entrance to the cove and heard her sighs, caught her scent on the wind.

Breath hitching in his throat, he padded toward her wordlessly, letting that aroma ensnare him, letting thousands of years of evolution work its heady magic. Like a dog to its master, he came, folding himself down, down, and around her. Warm. . .she was so warm.

Still not speaking, Vercingetorix pressed one forepaw gently against her throat, feeling the trip-hammer pulse against his fleshy pad. He preened at the curve of her neck, the shells of her ears, leaving brief, teasing nips along her skin. All the while, he adjusted his body to curl around her, a dark sickle, his own kind of heat beginning to rise and meld with hers.

He opened his mouth to say something cheeky and found nothing to say, left utterly speechless by her in this moment. All he could do was fix his teeth in the nape of her neck, lifting, begging her to stand on those gorgeous legs of hers and give him everything they both wanted.
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The moment she felt his shadow caress her, she whined — something her fevered, avaricious mind could barely recall ever doing. And then he descended from the darkness, curving around her and exacting his own tender, insidious ministrations. All she could do was weakly rut her boney hips back into his belly, her tail feathering anxiously. All she could do was let him feast on her in every way; in a way that left her quivering and squirming against him. All she could do was part her swollen lips in a soft moan as she felt his claws prick at her bared throat.

Nothing needed to be said. She only knew her lover-of-war by the sea, and that his name had become a verse enscribed into her engulfed soul. 

And then he’d tousled her porcelain ruff into that indolent mouth she’d kissed so many times, beseeching her to rise, so she did. Quivering, an incoherent mess between her aching, smeared thighs as she steadied for him; a deep arch in her svelte spine as her breathe stumbled into something quiet and steady and low. Even then, she reveled in the restraint that was there ... but notched her feathery tail aside for him, all the same.

Then, Aure couldn’t help but cant a heavy-lidded, almost begging look at him from over a thin shoulder; fevered, starlit eyes giving themselves entirely into the sea that was his own gaze. Otherwise, she nearly came at the mere sight of Verx: the knowing, venereal heft in his shoulders; that heaving, dark musculature ready to be used for her. 

With a gentle moan borne of anxiety as she clenched around nothing, she backed up until the swell of his dark chest molded into her pale shoulders; her chin to her fluttering breast as she massaged her tailbone into the sinewy tapering of his lower stomach.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
That one glance back at him and Verx was utterly undone, sighing through the grip he had on her, even as he sought purchase elsewhere. I need you, he breathed, finding his mark and wasting no time in possessing her once more.

He'd promised her he would be better, the next time, and he planned to live up to that promise; damned if he would break it now. He drove himself inward with slow, even strokes, the pace quickening little by little. Even in the throes of desire, he wanted to pleasure her before he pleasured himself--it was only fair, considering what this meant.

Once he lost himself today, she'd be his forever, body and soul. And though the thought might not be agreeable to his more flighty mind, his loins knew nothing but conquest, and he burned for her. Oblivion, at this point, was the endgame.
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The shiver at the Trigedasleng rattled down her spine and up into his belly; and then he was easing into her, the girth of him spreading and stinging. But she knew she would adjust to him regardless, like she always did; and it was that truth of being melded for him that made their couplings all the more delicious. "Comoara-" Her words were snipped off as he bottomed into her with a low, rolling thump; but she only pressed back further into him, a willowy hind stepping from the stone for a moment.

And then his hips began moving, incessant and incremental. For now, they were faint, almost soft, yet had enough strain in them to have her ass quivering every time his hips met it. Every reverent snap had her breath shivering out; every part of him that weighed her down, crowded her with him had her utterly aching.

Aure wasn't a fool, as much as she sometimes wished she was: breeding season or no, Verx was a frequenter of females. And why wouldn't he be? Dark, rougish, and full of abysmal charm, it only seemed his birthright to partake in the more beautiful things in this world. Beautiful home, beautiful she-wolves. He wasn't beholden to another, and... certainly not promised to her.

But he was home: that's what he'd become to her. And if these ardent unions, despite their unending fires, were to be the only instances where Aure could whisper to herself that he was hers; if taking his knot and simply giving all of this back, giving him her hidden heart and the love it could birth, then... it was enough. The thought, the fantasy of perhaps being worthy enough to be mated, to perhaps mother bairns that she'd never let herself to consider, concieve. The prospect of finally having some semblance of inner peace—all of it, from him discovering her brother, listening and promising and being there, always there wrenched a keen of "T-te iubesc--" from her soulful throat. 

Whether she was a body to him or no, it would always be enough for her. Always.

A particuarly carnal thrust had her slumping forward; but she rutted her boney hips back all the same, even as it tore a deep, choking moan from her. Her timid breaths turned into soft cries of his name as they staggered into something more impassioned; something just a little more rawer. She felt so taut around him, dragging him deeper with every seize of his hips. "Te rog, lasă-mă s-să te iubesc."
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He didn't understand her; he didn't need to. Sex was a universal language. Still, the timbre in which she uttered whatever the fuck she was saying aroused him even more--if that was possible--and as she buckled underneath him, he drove into her harder, relentless, grunting against her nape.

Verx felt pleasure crest within him and knew that trying to stop it was akin to a man throwing hands at a hurricane. Good fucking luck, buddy. The brute gasped and drooled, an almost timid moan gurgling in his throat as he spilled over, giving himself to her pulse after ebbing pulse.

He muttered nonsense under his breath, suddenly sleepy, draped over her lithe form. Felt the springy arch of her ribs, smelled the sweetness of her, now even more pungent with her heat. There was something in her scent that gave him the will, the energy, to do it all again, right now.

Alas, if only a man were comprised solely of libido. Meanwhile, his balls were like, Fuck, dude, can we take five?
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
And she came the moment she heard him; arching deep against him as he gave himself to her. Her mouth parted breathlessly, issuing hoarse, fluttering gasps as her legs quivered so erratically. They stayed like that, held and engulfed against another — and she wouldn’t have protested if this would be eternity. Nonetheless, still knotted or no, she veiled herself back along the rumpled obsidian, drawing him down down down with her. A warm lull of lethargy coaxed her scarred cheek to the stones.

Even as she ached for him all over again, her ivory body brimming with oversensitivity, and she didn’t want to end up bringing any pain to either of them. So, as she promptly curled onto her other side to nestle into him — as much, as far as her scarred face could be enveloped at his throat — she promised herself the moment they were ready again, she’d beg him to take her once more.

But her heat had simmered into something rather pleased, humming with languorous content; yet she moved her pink nose docilely along his dark jawline, murmuring, ”This wanting will never end, dragostea. A heartbeat of silence, before, breathing so vulnerably, ”...I missed you.”
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Down they went into the blissful embrace of post-coitus, trembling and gasping, fur sticking up everywhere. Verx's face was set in what seemed like a permanent grin, pulling her against him and reveling in the feel of her muzzle against his throat. Dragostea. She could have been calling him "douchebag," and he still would love it for how wonderfully erotic it sounded, rolling off her tongue.

I missed you, too, he whispered, his first (intelligible) words throughout the encounter. As if a reminder, all the events of past days came flooding through the haze in his brain, and he pulled back, eyes widening as he stared at her.

Aure. There's something you should know. The joy didn't dissipate; if anything, it grew tenfold. Your brother is here. Vonn. He came to the border a couple days ago. I thought it was you, he added, breaking into semi-hysterical laughter, caught up in everything he was feeling, both physically and emotionally. Aure, your brother is here!
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She'd busied herself with nuzzling further along his jawline, wriggling her willowy self along his night-donned body to reach those velvety nooks about his ears. He'd missed her, too -- just like she knew he would. The only thing that stopped her from outright grumbling was the sudden clarity she glimpsed in his long face. At 'There's something you should know,' Aure promptly situated herself to better focus on him; drawing her pale person upon his belly, propped her paws on his chest, and rounded her delicate shoulders towards him in unfettered curiosity.

When he breathlessly told her of Vonnaruil being here, her own scarred facade melted into a tender elation of its own, her foreign timbre a doting purr, "Da, dragostea. We found another this dawning. Finally found. This couldn't have come true, without you." She couldn't resist in pressing her ruby-strung muzzle into his silvered, before pulling back with a little, impish curl of her lips.

"If you hadn't kissed him when you did, he may have been lost to me forever." With that, she arced her argent brows at him, merrily vexed; her tail feathering at his loins in elfin delight. "So, I suppose you haven't missed me as much as you say, Vercingetorix? He told me how you ravished him, how you pleaded for him to stay."
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Aw, shit. Like, he was happy that she had already found her brother, but Verx was sort of digging the idea of breaking such amazing news to her. He had wanted to see her face light up like the sun; he'd have to settle for the warm glow of a fire, instead. Not otherworldly brilliant, but pleasing, all the same.

I gave him a couple kisses, Vercingetorix chuckled, rolling his eyes. Trust me, bounkola, if I did to him what I just did to you, he might not've stuck around. Or maybe he would have, he added cheekily, raising a brow. You know him better than I do. And he didn't exactly pull away.

Snickering, he cuddled into the small, lithe form of his mate, like a gorilla cradling a kitten. I'm glad you two finally found each other, he whispered sincerely, face set in a serene smile. I'm happy you're happy. You are happy, right?
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Da, I do know him ze best. I know that Vonnaruil is as shameless in sex as I am in my stars." With a soft growl wreathing the hurts of her once-lovely face, Aure squirmed about in the dark hold of his embrace before setting her snowshoe paws, with a resolute tffp, alongside either side of his sculpted skull and upon the obsidian floor. "And Vonnaruil knows that I would guillotine his beloved head if he meant to bed you," she promised with an unsually-sweet trill. 

A rasping breath left her as she held herself over him, tugging her hips against his hold with a sensual roll into his belly. "There are so many names I have for you, comoara ei. Dragostea, iuibit, drăguţă..." She mumbled, scrunching her muzzle further at him. All the while, she lent down as she could, until she could wriggle her nose elfishly against his own. Her voice became a shivering, throaty drawl, her tone both taunting and... timid. "Except one. Well, not diavol, but you are rather damnable, with what you've done to me..."

So close; they were so close, and then her lashes drew down heavy. Having lost herself to her own murmurings, she'd almost forgot his question of happiness as she allowed her starlike gaze to become enveloped by the sea of his. "I... For so long, I'd only ever let myself have Vonnaruil be my home. Ground me." And then she was melding right back into him. Crescenting into the endless void of Verx, her fine, marred head easing into the night-like curve of his throat. "Yes. I am... happy. And, now... you have become home to me, as well." A faint, quivering, so-vulnerable heartbeat passed before she wisped, "You... have all my love."
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He snickered at the threat, knowing that she was both joking and, in a way, serious. For how small she was, she had serious steel within her. And then she sunk into solemnity, flirtatious at first but. . .tender, all of a sudden. She folded her fine-boned body into his and gave him words that scared the shit out of him.

Verx smiled, though the nerves made the corners twitch. Gave the top of her head a gentle kiss. He could focus on the turbulence in his mind, upon contemplating them, what they were--or he could concentrate, instead, on the physical. How she'd felt wrapped around him. The sounds she'd made when he was railing her.

That. . .that was easier to understand. For now.

I'm happy, too, Vercingetorix responded. Told you I'd be better the next time. And I've even heard I continue to improve from there, he added, a smug grin stretching his muzzle.
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
So much could be said in the throbbing lull of coupling, so much you would only say in feverish throes. Aure had never been romanced, had never felt herself suitable; her own insecurities, her own doubts, and her overall inexperience made her flighty as well. But... the last thing she ever wanted to become was overwhelming. It didn't matter how, sometimes, she would flutter with impatience. What mattered was that time would tell. What mattered was that they continue to become intimate to another beyond passion and flesh — if her suitor so chose.

And yet, she'd meant what she said. Even as early as her heart had begun to beat to his own rhythm, when she knew nothing of romantic love, she knew it to be true. All the same, she... wouldn't chase him, wouldn't try to mold him into that "ideal male." Instead, she would allow him to return to her, and would wait as patiently as she may — with fervence — for him, even if it meant after their litter was born. Her only wish, if anything, was that he would choose her alone for her.

In the meantime... ”You’ve only heard, dragostea? Would you please show me instead?” Her narrow hips were curving into his ribs as he kissed her; gentle, tugging waves as she pressed her sex impishly into his belly. Despite it, her eyes remained soft with her own ardor, considerate, unassuming. Voice taking on a simpering, lilting edge, ”...After all, practice makes perfect, no?” The doting appreciation in her gaze was being gleamed over with her fever once more as she practically talked herself into arousal. All she knew was that she wanted him to make her writhe -- against him, beneath him, around him. Wanted something smoldering, compared to their inferno from earlier.

Her breath was already shivering from her flaring, pink nose once more; pupils becoming blown as she stared into his own, ravenous. Her heat roused from its slumber, prowling from her core; sensual and self-torturous. If nothing else, she suddenly strained, quivering against him and needing to be made a moaning mess of. ”Please say my n-name, diavol.” A weak command, throaty and stuttering, but she was already moving. Standing and stretching luxuriously over him, so that her hips swiveled longingly above his dark chest.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He left emotion behind (for now) jumping at the opportunity to lose himself in the physical once more. Chuckling, he rolled to his paws and mounted her without hesitation, clicking his tongue at the request she made of him. He tugged at her scruff and pulled her closer, then penetrated, letting himself relish each and every curve of her, inside and out.

Fine, but you should say mine, too, Verx murmured, muzzle pressed against the shell of her ear, teasing her with slow, shallow strokes. . . .Aurëwen.

last from me!
Common · Trigedasleng