Ankyra Sound And even though I listened, I never heard a word they said.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas, in truth, looked forward to the prospect of puppies in rusalka -- it mattered little where they came from, though, if she was pressed to think hard on the matter, she was most interested to see what the rusalkan women whelped this season. somehow, she had amassed a collection of gritty, self-possessed women -- grezig was a hardened, no-nonsense she-wolf, rosalyn was as proven as any to be a hard-knocking and clever woman, and her golden-furred comrade erzulie was a sharp-tongued, fierce woman well-versed in the wiles of men.

truthfully, ankyra had never boasted a more fearsome quad.

rosalyn's parting remark to enjoy the kelp drew caiaphas back from her thoughts - she offered a polite smile in response, but said nothing. as rosalyn knew, she was not a wolf prone to long-winded and loquacious customs, and the silence was well-meaning. gathering her kelp, and ready to return back to thinking of rusalka's future, the siren made for the grotto's stores.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And even though I listened, I never heard a word they said. - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:32 PM