Ankyra Sound burn that bridge when you come to it
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
for once, this wolf is direct with her ambitions. caiaphas glanced to her approvingly, before turning her gaze to the titan that had come to stand besides her. this was not the first time vaati had been so prompt intercepting potential outsiders, and for that, caiaphas was grateful for his constant vigilance.

the she-wolf at their borders was unorthodox at best, surmised caiaphas -- and not because of the ornate markings that spanned her face. rather, she had chosen to wait to be addressed, a peculiar trait among wolves as it often came with significant risk: most wolves killed, and asked questions later.

caiaphas, having always been direct herself, studied the female's condition: healthy, not too worn from the life of a lone wolf. "why did you not call?" she added after vaati spoke, her gaze somber and fringed with distrust.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
burn that bridge when you come to it - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - March 30, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - March 31, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - April 02, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - April 02, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - April 04, 2019, 06:38 PM