Stone Circle It's only half past the point of no return
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Tears sprung in the female's eyes when Greyback gave her wise but slightly hurtful advice. She wanted to name her lost babies but she could see his point. If she would name them then it would hurt only more when thinking about them. She would be thinking about the lives they could have had. The female sighted softly and then nodded. She wouldn't name them then. But it still hurt thinking that they would have to be buried without a name. "You can bury them by the mother stone. Then my own mom can look after them," she whispered, sadly.

Valette slowly nodded when Greyback offered his wishes about naming one. "West it is," she spoke and nosed over him. West of Easthollow, it sounded a bit silly but perhaps they could take Greyback's last name, if he had one. "Well there is one girl, and since we have Scarlett, Valette, and Arlette. I was thinking of naming her Leta to stay with that tradition." The mother looked over the other two. "That big one looks like the color of Clay," she admitted. "Clay?," she repeated it to get her tongue familiar with it. "I also like Newt for a name," she admitted to Greyback and waited for his opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only half past the point of no return - by RIP Valette - June 05, 2019, 01:45 PM