Moonsong Glacier the wayward weeping voices that you will hear
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus had not returned to moonspear either. he felt used by all of his family members — the only wolf who accepted him for what he was (and didn’t just bark out orders or expect him to be everyone’s bitch) had left, and Arcturus was damned if he was going to revui disappear again. 

so he followed his brother as he was accustomed to doing, coming in rather late to a scene that frankly, seemed like more of the same drama he had JUST tried to leave behind. he sighed, ears slicking back as he watched revui swing for something — someone — someone who looked startlingly like - YAMI!

arcturus roared; for a wolf soft spoken his voice sounded with unnecessary strength — it was truly her, his eyes did not deceive him. which meant revui wasn’t attacking... he was.. dragging?

but dirge did not know; understandably he tried to intervene and as much as arcturus liked the male, he could not help the prohibitive growl that edged out his throat. leave him alone, arcturus intoned darkly, his head lowering as he beggingly looked to yami. yami, please come home.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: the wayward weeping voices that you will hear - by Arcturus - April 29, 2019, 11:29 PM