Moonspear And Smitten the Nightingale had Become.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
RO threads cannot be posted in private (pack) forums unless the poster is a member of that forum. For that reason this thread will be treated as an AW by any Moonspear member!

it was not two, but three shadows that skirted the edge of moonspear -- their forms aligned by generation. first came the mother, dark and prowling -- followed by the daughter, feral and cold -- and then, pulling up the rear at a distance that made him nearly undetectable, came arcturus.

he watched as his mother stopped to inspect something concealed by the brush -- when she spun away, her daughter nimbly took her place. drawn by curiosity, arcturus drifted closer and it was then the acrid scent of urine tinged with death met his nose.

the boy's hackles flared as he glanced upon the bizarre scene; the way the dead were assembled seemed deliberate. he had no understanding of the malign or the arcane, and a low rumble sounded in his throat as he stared at the lifeless bodies put on caustic display.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
And Smitten the Nightingale had Become. - by Zafina - May 03, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: And Smitten the Nightingale had Become. - by Arcturus - May 10, 2019, 10:39 AM