Moonspear prepare for the coup of a century
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus listened as hydra continued, sharing a glance with his brother. like revui, arcturus had reservations — he needed a little more time, a little more information, before he was ready to lay the blame upon his father. 

as hydra detailed just how charon could betray them, arcturus felt his heart and head swim. what she was speaking of was blasphemy. charon would never put the lives of new puppies over the lives of his already existing; he hadn’t abandoned hydra when arcturus was born.. he simply couldn’t see his father the same way hydra painted him; he was not a betrayer, he was not a name-forsaker. the longer he listened to hydra, the more uncomfortable he became — until the words of his father echoed, ‘hysteric’; she was being hysteric, paranoid even. did she think so little of their father that he would harm his own grandchildren?

having never been thrust so heavy a weight to bear, or so crude an awakening, arcturus backpedaled. he lacked the experience that seasoned hydra’s perspective, and also lacked a full understanding of how selfish charon could be. he shook his head, trying his best to emulate the confidence of the father he so adored. you are thinking too much of this. he cautioned, feeling dread in his heart. father loves you, and would not harm your children. he did not dispose of you when we were born, and he wants us to further our family. he would not betray us. besides, mom would not let him harm your children even if it came to that.  oh arcturus, how wrong and stupid could you be?
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 11:11 PM