Moonspear prepare for the coup of a century
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
hydra was so much wiser than arcturus; in time, he would come to recognize and respect that. he already had an inkling that hydra’s wisdom was to be respected, but he only saw the tip of the iceberg when it came to this subject. he did not see the danger that lurked in the depths below.

instead of a mountain, arcturus saw a molehill. he genuinely believed that all of hydra’s fears were unfounded and dramatic; little did he know her cleverness would prove her right in the end.

he was silent for a long time, troubled by words like ‘famine’ and ‘choice’. his brother’s short speech assayed part of his doubts, but there was much the dark boy had yet to process. after a lengthy pause arcturus dipped his head, and spoke with assertive confidence. and i will be old enough to provide for yours.

god he hoped hydra was just wrong, and that they would put this little bout of hysteria to bed at last.. and in a few months it would have blown over, and they could go back to being the proud, unified family they ought to be.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 11:11 PM