Dragoncrest Cliffs Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
i'm kiwi, the girl answered; caiaphas flicked an ear, noticing the nakedness of the girl's name. perhaps she was not a wolf proud of her bloodline, or perhaps she had none. the fact she did not boast of her name made caiaphas suspect she had little to back her claim here; who was she, truly? she certainly seemed comfortable here, in a way that the siren suspected meant she knew this place -- but julep had been comfortable here too, and julep was certainly no dragedan.

there was an edge to the girl's eyes as she continued speaking, pointedly iterating that only those that had followed her were welcome here. caiaphas' tail twitched, much in the way a cat's might before a pounce. lazily, she swept her gaze back over the girl and sat.

"is that so?" she purled, wondering where this girl had come from and, more importantly, how much trouble she would present rusalka if caiaphas allowed her to stay. "the last neighbors we had were awfully tiresome. they killed one of our own, and abducted another. terrible neighbors." caiaphas' gaze pointedly moved past the girl, as if inspecting hougeda in a way that conveyed disappointment.

it seemed caiaphas might never make her point, but she did so then, hard and fast as a dagger slipped between unsuspecting ribs. "i will allow your claim, but you will repay me for my tolerance. you will give me pick of your pack's first litter. " she leaned in, the arc of her yellow gaze lancing.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes - by Caiaphas - May 18, 2019, 11:23 AM