Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was delighted his quip was at least passable; grinning like an oaf, he followed after moriko -- stopping when she stopped, and resuming when she resumed. after her second joke, arcturus turned around with a slightly exaggerated expression, his mouth forming an o of feigned surprise. "are you calling me a vixen?" he joshed, his tail waving amicably behind him. clearly, he was joking -- but all the same he cast a sly eye to her to apprise how his joke fell. "or are you saying.. you're a lady?" his voice took on uncharacteristic surprise, and he looked over her as if seeing her for the first time. "not possible."

he had already forgotten seconds ago he was feeling nervously excited; now he was just excited, and he bound ahead with an athletic leap. "we can ask the fox which one of us is the pretty vixen, if you ever even catch her." as far as he could tell, this rock-slinging business was risky.. he wondered how good moriko was at aiming that thing, and if he should be concerned that in a moment, the rock would "mysteriously" be thrown his way.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Arcturus - September 15, 2019, 03:16 PM