Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was trying to at least remain semi-serious, but that last quip about the vixen's demise being earned made him snort in amusement. moriko was quick, he could give her that -- and in more ways than one. arcturus felt like a six-tonne bison laboring after her, relatively speaking.

he eyed the vixen, with her crushed in skull -- it was a shame, but he had no sentimentality for her any longer. she and her kind posed as too great a risk to his nieces and nephews. pulling out of reach from moriko's probing face (after all, maybe he was the next 'vixen' to meet death by granite) arcturus nudged the fox thoughtfully, and then countered. "that doesn't really sound like the ideal dinner date." arcturus admitted, not too keen on being stoned by anything.

he grabbed the fox and placed its limp neck between both paws; with a rough ripping, and a few bloodied bits of chewing, he had managed to messily divide the still-warm flesh of the fox. proffering moriko with her share of the kill, arcturus settled down on his haunches and began to eat contemplatively.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Arcturus - September 23, 2019, 06:23 PM