Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus' hope was quickly dashed among the stones as moriko spoke of her family, returned to the earth that had sprung them. he could not help but feel disappointment tingled with a semblance of simpatico, of shared pain -- for his parents too now rested among the faceless stones.

"i'm sorry." he murmured, eyes averted. his gaze lifted only as moriko spoke of moonspear of her family now; in seeing her expression arcturus knew she believed it too, which made his heart skip in a strange way he was not used to.

and of his roots? he glanced around them, to the stony fortress above with its shoulders dappled by snow. "well.. i was born here." he started obviously enough, though soon found his fumbling words eased out into an easily spoken narrative. "my parents died just before you came, i think.. but they were a big part of my life - are still a big part of my life." he smiled, remembering both fondly. "my mother's name is amekaze. my father's, charon. someday, if i ever have kids, i would like to honor my parents by naming my children after them.. but that is a long way off, i think. they were the best parents i could have asked for, and i miss them terribly. what about you? have you always lived near mountains, or have you known other things as well?"
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Arcturus - December 02, 2019, 12:16 PM