Jade Fern Grove well, i might just replace you with a match stick and gasoline
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
not true!! thank you for joining <3

despite the sorry state of her ears, caiaphas' auditory prowess was still somehow functional; she had heard the careless step of a rogue before she saw him. so, her sullen gaze turned to a glare as a wolf appeared, bone tumbling from his strong jaws.

she watched almost complacently as amun assessed her. caiaphas had lived long enough to have a certain grace when it came to enduring stares (after all, she collected many of them) -- yet she could not imagine in this moment how she looked (and dared not answer that question by glancing at her reflection at the water's edge). drawing herself stiffly, her elbows propping the rest of her thin frame upwards, caiaphas glanced from the bone to the wolf in a dry gesture.

something about the male did not seem abundantly wolfish -- she could not put it out of her mind as she studied him, noticing the feral hue of his yellow gaze. "water's fine." she answered, her tone short as her paws trailed in lazy circles about the surface of the river. "where'd the bone come from?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: well, i might just replace you with a match stick and gasoline - by Caiaphas - August 29, 2019, 07:42 PM