Sun Mote Copse They will feign an expression of sadness
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Finally, Niamh felt like she found a connection with Bronco. As he curled up against her, she curled around him and held him tight, grieving alongside her son, relishing in how good it was not only to hold him, but to have him want to be held by her. For all the times he'd mouthed off and pushed her away, it was so reassuring to know that in the end, deep inside, he still knew she was his Mom, and that he could lean on her for strength. Right now, she had very little strength to offer- but he seemed content to lean against someone who needed to lean back against him just as much. 

"It's OK, Bronc. I know it hurts...It hurts so much," She crooned, her tears wetting the fur on the top of his head, where his dorsal stripe began. "He's...He's not in any pain, and you know he still loves you, so much. And that I love you, so so much," She said. He didn't answer her, likely because he wasn't ready to. When he spoke, his words nearly broke her heart. 

"I...I know, Bronc. I really want to see him too," She said, her voice turning into a mere squeak at the end, as her sorrow pinched her vocal chords. "I wish he could come back and be with us. It's not fair that he's gone," She said, and reached out to nuzzle his cheek, wiping away his tears, though his cheek was so wet, there wasn't much she could do. "He's...He's in a good place, though. You know that," She said. "Here would be better, for us..." She reasoned, before trailing off. She felt a flash of anger and spite, once more directed toward Kiwi- but there was nothing she could do about her. Not until she found her again.
Messages In This Thread
They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - November 07, 2019, 01:46 AM