Bramblepoint so i made brothers of a different kind instead
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
the reply was vague enough it left arcturus a little underwhelmed -- but he supposed she was being truthful. he had wished this woman might be of a pack, so he could learn more - and maybe have his search for vela extended further by word of mouth.. but, if this was the reality, and sativa was just a drifter, well, there was nothing he could do.

the tension in his shoulders flagged. "ah. well, if you could ask those you come across if they've ever seen vela, i would be much obliged." for a moment he wondered if this woman needed a pack -- and was even about to extend the offer to come to moonspear, when he remembered that food was scarce in the wilderness, and she would just be another mouth to feed. his stomach knotted, but he hid the anxiety he felt about things back at home deep. "good luck, i guess. i hope you find your brother."

he did not stay for pleasantries. finding the trickling footpath with ease, arcturus continued his lonesome roaming.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: so i made brothers of a different kind instead - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:22 PM