Ravensblood Forest you're by my side, but are you still with me?
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
astara roved, parting from the soft fur of her beloved reluctantly. the snow to her feet was cold, but the hunger in her belly fire: she hunted, head low -- and missed the demons that tormented merrick so.

she returned eventually, with but one small token hanging in her jaws. one mouse she had eaten -- the other, meager as it was, was delivered to merrick with a click of her sharp teeth. she had noted at some point his trail happened to coincide with the crone's; this elicited a flare of fury in the melonii - one that was smoothly hidden by a masterful smile. the bitch would get hers -- but first, astara would get her's - she slid to merrick's copper-burned fur and imparted her scent upon him (a reminder to that old bitch to piss off), depositing the curled mouse at his feet with a look of coldness returned to her eyes.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
you're by my side, but are you still with me? - by Astara - October 31, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: you're by my side, but are you still with me? - by Astara - December 02, 2019, 12:27 PM