Sun Mote Copse Children will Listen
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The rabbit that Niamh carried was fairly stiff from the cold, but it would have to do for now- it was the best she had, given the situation. When she caught sight of Towhee in the distance, she was pawing at the ground before she looked up to make eye contact. Niamh waved her tail as a greeting and held the rabbit up to show that she wasn't coming empty-handed, and that if Towhee was hungry, then the rabbit was definitely for her. She wanted her friend to rest, relax and recuperate. Her pack would be alright in the Grove until the pass somehow became open again, or until they found another way in or out. Niamh wasn't too concerned- whatever prey was in there was trapped with them, she just hoped there was enough there to keep them going until they were all able to get out. If it meant endangering their lives climbing the way Towhee had...Well, it would not be a good situation. Towhee had every right to be worried about her pack. 

She dropped the rabbit when she reached Towhee. -Oh good, you're still here,- She signed wryly. -I was wondering if you were gonna take off on me again,- She said, one eyebrow raised as though to chastize Towhee for trying to get home in the first place. Chuckling, she reached out to bump her nose against her friend's cheek. As stupid as it was for her to try to get back to her pack in that condition, she couldn't stay angry at her. Towhee was built to be a hero- even if it nearly cost her her life, and Niamh had not yet tired of pulling Towhee out of desperate situations. -I think you owe me...Twice now,- She teased, as she sat down. -Once for hauling you up the cliff...And now for hauling you back down a landslide- She grinned.
Messages In This Thread
Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 13, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 15, 2019, 07:11 AM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 18, 2019, 11:08 AM