Sun Mote Copse Something happens and I'm head over heels
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
OM NOM NOM NOM

As she continued to slip through the wooded copse, she cast her gaze beyond the lazily falling flakes of snow to the distance which was all but obscured by the amount of trees. She couldn't see a gap of light past them, no sign of the clearing that she knew would be about twenty minutes ahead of her and there, a chance for a meal should something have wandered there in search of snow-covered grasses. The cedar grove wouldn't be too far off either- and she knew that deer had a penchant for stripping cedar bark in the winter when they were desperate...So she hoped that by the time she made her way to that edge of the borders, she might find something worth rallying the pack. 

Instead though, she caught a glimpse of light passing into the darkness of the forest, and her ears pricked. A soft rumble begged to find its way past her lips but she kept them tightly sealed as she gazed into the darkness where the figure had disappeared. It was far enough away that she didn't need to be concerned...but Niamh, of course, was of the persuasion that if she could see someone from the borders, then they were too close and in the very least, merited an interrogation. 

She left the borders, venturing out into the woodlands which matched identically the woodlands within she lived, moving briskly so she could catch up. Eventually, she could see the whisp of light up ahead again, and had found his tracks. He didn't seem interested in infiltrating their borders, but she was still curious- so she continued her pursuit, with no attempt to keep herself hidden.
Messages In This Thread
Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 29, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 29, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 29, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 29, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 29, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 29, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 29, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 29, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 29, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 30, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 30, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 30, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 30, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 30, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 30, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 30, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by RIP Niamh - December 31, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: Something happens and I'm head over heels - by Asmodeus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM