Moonspear can you see me?
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
were it not for the whirlwind that followed next, arcturus might have found himself walking down a hazardous, lonely path. he was not so close to reasons' grasp as katya -- the power of the season was in full swing, and he but a puppet to its whims.

he wished fervently to bask in the warmth of her pelt and the sensation of them touching - it sent his skin buzzing - but katya was quick to her senses, and pushed away. at once he was bewildered, and aware painfully of the cold seeping into his flank where she had been. come back, he almost implored -- but the look in her eyes was too near to home to be ignored.

he unfurled a lengthy sigh, pining that brief moment and its passing. and then he sat down, not daring to come any closer despite how every muscle within roared in protest. would it be that he could pursue his own passions, free of hydra's tyranny! "you are right - but only in a sense." arcturus conceded, not hiding the way he looked upon her. towhee had but scraped the tip of the iceberg in terms of the mountaineer's appetite -- and now that the fire within him was kindled, he was not sure it would ever fizzle out.

"she will not kill us, but i don't want bastard pups either." and as much as he wanted that moment that would lead to puppies, arcturus was still reeling from the hurt inflicted by towhee. in a way, it had shut down the innocent part of the beta that would have once been sweet and kind: now, he was too emotionally stung to possibly become vulnerable ever again. "you should go." while it pained him to suggest that (and how he looked away, refusing to meet her gaze), he knew if he stayed around her for much longer, that he would fall prey to instinct -- with or without reason.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 07, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 08, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 09, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 12, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 25, 2020, 11:18 PM