Sun Mote Copse Blow the wind southerly.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"Two weeks?" Niamh echoed, concern lacing its way into her voice. She pursed her lips together when Towhee tried to dissuade her from going, but she shook her head. Towhee was right- it was dangerous, especially this time of year, and Niamh knew that she couldn't very well go out on a trip on her own- not until she knew that her own approaching streak was begun and over. She couldn't send Bronco out because he, like Sugar, was still too young to be off on his own, wasn't he? It'd break his heart to know that his best friend was missing. "I'll...I'll have to tell him at some point. It's better that he knows sooner rather than later," She said ruefully. Though the truth would hurt him- Niamh was far from keeping secrets from her son. And while she had no idea whether Sugar was dead or alive, she could at least let him know that she was missing. Any information was better than no information- and yes, she was still holding a grudge against Phox. But those emotions were likely hidden by the reluctance she had, as well, to tell her son that his best friend had gone missing. 

But Towhee's change in topic, and the deftness with which she seemed to go from talking about a lost family member to the dismemberment of her behind did seem to lighten things up a bit. "Well," Niamh shrugged, half-admitting that she would, on any normal day, not shy away from checking her friend out because heck- though Towhee wasn't perhaps the most feminine wolf, Niamh did like the look of wolves who were tough and strong, and found those qualities attractive even in a female like Towhee. But in a platonic way. As soon as she admitted that it was from a promiscuous streak, Niamh lifted her head and raised an eyebrow for a moment, biting her lip and allowing her snaggletooth to show as she puzzled together an answer- before she had it. 

"I knew it!" She exclaimed. "It's that blonde guy, Pippin, right?" She asked, not waiting for an answer. "Totally called it," She said, though not without a tinge of envy. Pippin was a pretty-looking fellow. "I'm right, though, aren't I?" She finally asked again, eventually giving Towhee enough time to form an answer, before her expression fell. "But...Jeez, Towhee, I mean, like....Jeez," She said, both trying to- and trying not to- picture Towhee's wounded lady-bits. "Like...I mean, Colt and I...We did it a lot....But it never like..." She made a motion, as though to describe some sort of tearing, but found herself falling short of being able to describe things well enough. "You sure he like...Was doing it right?" She asked, but rehgardless of her answer, she still felt sure that amount of injury couldn't have come from sex. She gestured with a flick of her muzzle. 

"C'mon. I seen your downstairs before. Turn around an' lemme have a look," She said, in that tone a best friend would use when entering a changing room without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:54 PM