Sun Mote Copse Blow the wind southerly.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
At the mention of wanting the experience, Niamh puffed up her cheeks with air, as though there was a rush of words begging to be released- but she kept her trap shut. It would've been terribly unfair of her to reassure Towhee that being pregnant was horrible and that childbirth was painful if that was what Towhee wanted, and especially if it was something she deserved but physically could not do. Even with all the pain, there was still a sort of magic that came from conceiving, carrying and producing children, and she didn't feel right trying to dissuade her friend, or to dismiss her dreams and hopes. She could have made a joke about the association between Towhee's preference for rough sex and the pain of childbirth- but that wasn't very tactful either. For some reason, as close-minded and selfish as Niamh could be with others, Towhee opened up a more genuine, sensitive side of her. 

"An' I want you to have them, lots of 'em." Niamh said. She didn't want to think that Towhee couldn't have her own children, because she didn't want Towhee to be limited by anything. She too felt hopeful that if Raven hadn't diagnosed her as being infertile, then maybe it wasn't entirely the case. Towhee hadn't conceived any children the year before, but Niamh hadn't exactly been around while Towhee had been off galavanting with men that time of year either. This being the case, and with her escapades being fruitless, Towhee'd been led to believe that she couldn't conceive. This year, she had done the same, in hopes that perhaps one of the males she'd coupled with thus far had done the trick. "I don't think so," Niamh answered positively. "I mean...I kinda hope if one of them does th trick, then it was Pippin, 'cause then your kids'll prossibly turn out lookin' like me, but...I dunno. I don't think that's a bad thing. I want that for you, Towhee. If you want kids, then I want you to have kids." She said. "An' I don't think anyone else in the pack is gonna have kids, so...If you do find out you're preggo, I'll have your back, in case Wraen gets all stuffy about illegitimmmmitate or whatever you call 'em...Kids." She said.
Messages In This Thread
Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:54 PM