Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
it was injurious enough to see towhee so soon after their encounter -- but to have her leave...

arcturus watched her about-face with a slack-jawed, hurt expression; here had been the woman to deflower him (and his innocence) and not only had she left -- but she left again a second time, the very moment she had seen him.

that was salt in his open chest; he winced, the hurt spilling over on his features as he looked from the ruthless amazon to her golden packmate, who now was glancing between the two of them with a familiar dawning in her eyes.

oh, fuck. arcturus shut his eyes as the inevitable came, and when he opened them, niamh's grin was wide as a chasm, and her tone hopelessly goading. he quailed under the wink, feeling in that moment like he would like nothing more than to shrivel inwardly onto himself until he was nothing but a smooth, black pebble inconspicuously in the snow..

he had no defenses for this. he had no way to respond. when he worked his tongue in answer nothing but a gurgle of affirmation came from him - meanwhile his eyes searched the dark copse where towhee's form had appeared,  struck with confusion.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 25, 2020, 01:42 PM