Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
rosalyn spoke, nieve asked after her, and erzulie was silent. her eyes traced the spires, the skysteps, the archways. the cursed ground. and then she turned to her golden cub, to her wife. 
"dis place belongs to rusalka, for all dat i care now. but i will always hate it in some way."
an honest answer, the brimmings of an idea in her head. she looked to rosalyn, attempting to ascertain if her wife felt it also.
"drageda is dey scum of de eart', an' deserves to be drowned. every one of dem." her tone was vengeful; she turned to glare out upon the sea, furious.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Erzulie - January 31, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM