Moonspear i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus knew his words would more than likely be met poorly. he glanced to hydra, half expecting she would cut him down. instead she smoothly commandeered any emotion that might betray her thoughts -- such is the moonspearian way, the beta observed wryly. he was disappointed, however, that kukutux had so easily deferred his offer and turned to hydra to be appointed a husband -- this stung the beta, despite the fact kukutux was simply observing the proper hierarchy. hydra's word was the ultimate word - even then, arcturus could not help the simmering disappointment that settled in his belly.

he hid it well, his face stoic despite his internal emotions. he glanced after isilme, affording a brief bow of acquiescence as hydra commanded him to show her the rendezvous. his sunflower gaze fell to kukutux blandly; he would wait for her to collect her wares, and then he would lead her to the stonehold's hearth.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air - by Arcturus - February 01, 2020, 11:05 AM