Sun Mote Copse I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Settled. Well...What did that mean? From Wraen's tone, she could only hope that it was the good sort of settled, so she chanced a smile, though it was faint and ready to falter should Wraen then use the fact that she and Phox were not mates as a means of turning her down. She hadn't mentioned that they were mates- because they weren't...Not officially, anyway. The decision had come about so abruptly, and they had decided to roll with it so quickly, that it simply hadn't seemed like the right time to go about such a ceremonious thing as taking the title as Mrs. Phox Redhawk. She had done the same with Colt- and had committed to him before becoming his official mate...And had had to repeat the gesture again, after their breakup. But she was hoping to carve a different path with Phox. 

Rather than warning Niamh about casting her gaze elsewhere, she pointed out that Phox wasn't 'tied down' by a title, and Niamh couldn't imagine him doing anything that Wraen hinted at, and a sort of huffing laugh came from Niamh at the thought. "Oh, I wouldn't exactly tolerate it, either," She said. Niamh was a jealous creature- and if she was having children with Phox, no one else could. She liked the fact that Wraen put the emphasis on Phox not being unfaithful- as it was in her mind, the least likely scenario. She had been distracted by others in the past- but with Phox as the father of her children, she felt she wouldn't want for any other. 

"Thanks Wraen," She concluded. "An' I'll make sure he don't 'fraternize' with any other women...Though I really, really can't...Well, he just wouldn't, see. He's a real good father, an' we'll both be honest parents." She finished, with conviction, with a simple shrug. It was unfathomable. "I'll be keepin' him so busy he won't have time to even look elsewhere," She said, wriggling her shoulders and smiling, flaunting her prettiness. She was sure she could catch and hold someone's eye for long after she'd gone out of sight- and espcially with children in the mix...She was sure Phox would not stray. "We'll raise them to be proper li'l Firebirds." She said, committing herself to the task.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:19 PM