Sun Mote Copse I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Humour. There it was- and just like that, Niamh found herself relaxing, and at the same moment, appreciating her Soverign's method of leading all the more. She'd done nothing to cause Niamh fear or insecurity, not in any physical aspect, really. No baring of her teeth, no posturing, no threatening tones...But as Niamh had been in the position of want[i] and Wraen had been in the position of [i]authority, she had had the control- and had not abused it. She offered guidance and support, and once Niamh's wish had been granted, she had released the tension as simply as she had come to hold it.

Niamh was wowed. She'd have to try to figure out exactly what it was that Wraen had done to get where she was- as Niamh was used to getting what she wanted with force, seduction or lies. But if she could pull a Wraen and have her children obey her the way she felt drawn to obey Wraen...Parenting a new litter of pups would be a breeze, wouldn't it?

Niamh, naturally, had a worse sense of humour than Wraen, and so she gleaned a slightly different meaning to the Sovereign's words, and answered with a laugh and a wink. "Right. As long as all the two of you do is talk, though," She said, as a playful warning. Wraen had, after all, just told her to make sure he paired with no one else. "An' I'm sure the whole pack'll know if an' when I start showing signs of bein' pregnant," She said. "If it's as rough and long a pregnancy as last year, y'all'll be sick of me within three weeks," She laughed, as she stood up. Having been told to go and 'do her magic,' which Niamh thought was a cute way to put things, she nodded. "See ya later...An' thanks again, Wraen." She said, before she trotted off, with the intention of using her magic to cast yet another spell over Phox, and keep him in her grasp for the rest of the week.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:45 PM