Blacktail Deer Plateau ever he is, who takes his seat so close
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
the harlot had spoken swiftly, but now her own gaze gathered concern. the boy could glower all he liked; erzulie clucked her tongue at the sight of his lacerated cheeks. "kisa ki te pase?" she exclaimed in a surprised hiss.
jerking her head that reyes should follow, and allow her to treat him before his face caught fire with infection, she went on. "i be havin' headaches in de morning, boy," she revealed affectionately. it was not a lie.
away from the sea, away, away.
"i need for you to go inland' an' find me cherry bark." tall trees with reddish boles; a stand of them was some days' travel away. "leave de en' of de week," erzulie suggested. reyes would then be gone for most of the week that followed; she could be sure her son would be departed when aningan came for her.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
ever he is, who takes his seat so close - by Erzulie - February 04, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: ever he is, who takes his seat so close - by Erzulie - February 04, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: ever he is, who takes his seat so close - by Erzulie - February 04, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: ever he is, who takes his seat so close - by Erzulie - February 05, 2020, 09:19 AM
RE: ever he is, who takes his seat so close - by Erzulie - February 06, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: ever he is, who takes his seat so close - by Erzulie - February 08, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: ever he is, who takes his seat so close - by Erzulie - February 12, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: ever he is, who takes his seat so close - by Erzulie - February 24, 2020, 02:32 AM