Moonspear as side-passed lovers lost in the dark
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
when arcturus came upon kukutux he believed her browsing. her waiflike figure roved between knives of thin pine fir, nose to the ground as if in pursuit. the mountaineer ducked his head and slipped between a grove of maple, tail swaying gently by his hocks.

"kukutux," the male announced, fancying for the briefest second (and chiding himself for seeming so insecure) that perhaps his presence was dreaded; he could not blame the sylph, not in the way he had left her. arcturus had seen for himself the hurt he had caused, and fumbled with a quiet intake of breath.

he loathed approaching only when he needed something, and smiled briefly to chase away the strange tension he found between them. he had never been one to beat around the punch, and so, dove right in. "andraste mentioned you possessed midwife skills. does that knowledge also pertain to fertility?"
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 09, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 09, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 17, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 21, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 22, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 26, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 27, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 05, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 10, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 13, 2020, 08:16 PM