Great Bear Wilderness under construction from conception to death
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
blood (is it mine?) freckled the beta’s face, stinging as it coursed down his eyes and face. the mountaineer in that moment was reduced to a machine compelled by instinct; he ripped and tore, as he was ripped and torn into.

he did not see the opening of vulnerable throat — if he had, would he have taken it? would his family forgive him, for shedding blood over something as simple as a man’s folly?

the beast surged, connecting with revui’s shove with a throaty grunt. they were battering, fur flying and blood splattering. dimly arcturus was aware of profuse blood steeping into his dark fur, obscuring his vision as he fought and fought to remain upright. to remain victorious.

he was blasted aside by the powerful force of his brother, his wind knocked from him as revui plowed into his ribs. when he shook his head to clear his mind the matted fur stuck up on ends, crimson specks rising in a red mist around him. his breath was haggard and escaping him. eluding. his world closing.

the mountaineer fell back with a grunt as his breath — and consciousness — was stolen from him.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
under construction from conception to death - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: under construction from conception to death - by Arcturus - March 18, 2020, 09:40 PM