Moonspear Kings fight for empires, madmen for applause.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
not even a day had passed since revui had cut arcturus down, and left him by the river.

the mountaineer had been faithfully tended by kukutux, but even then her expert ministrations could not hide the desolation across arcturus' face. much like his brother, one eye was puffed shut -- while a gruesome cut rove down his face exposing an unsettling amount of tissue.

his blood boiled to hear the summons -- he had lost, and shame curdled in his gut -- but he would not lose again. he staked forth on shaky limbs, gradually drawing power and purpose as adrenaline pounded in his blood.

the rational part of him that was still bloodsick and weak chided he was in no position to fight again. the part of him that was consumed with a drunken rage roared otherwise, and it was that part of him that met revui on the mountain, his black fur bristling.

hydra had already beaten him there, but arcturus did not mind. he raised his head with a grimace as pain shot down his neck. it hurt, but he would not yield.

the mountaineer did not waste time with words -- not today. with a lunge he answered his brother's summons, this time eerily silent as his fangs flashed in silversheen before him.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kings fight for empires, madmen for applause. - by Arcturus - March 19, 2020, 03:47 PM