Hoshor Plains Tiny Diamonds
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
@Ira a few hours before the group heads back to Northstar Vale!

Seeking out an audience with Ira was not an easy task, her heart was dizzy with nerves, butterflies fluttering in her gut. Their last reunion didn't quite go as she was hoping and honestly, it shattered her. Though she tried to keep face on the negative feelings bubbling up, she couldn't help but feel sad that after all this time, finally finding Ira and them all wasn't the reunion she had dreamt of for so long. 

Following the roan woman's scent toward the border, because, of course, she would be patrolling right now - as soon as Ira came into view Reiko offered a soft sigh to calm her nerves before slapping a smile on and approaching softly from the side. We will be leaving soon. She began with the best conversation opener she could think of at the moment.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count heard the steps before she picked up who was trailing behind her. Given that they were coming from the inner territory she held no concern while Reiko approached. It had been a few days now so she was not surprised to hear her claim to leave. Do you have a plan? She stood by her word, but Ira hated the thought of thrusting the group out to wander aimlessly. Hopefully, they have spent their time within the safety of her borders planning and not just relaxing.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
We do. She began, taking a seat at where she stood. We were going to head back to the mountain, to the Vale. It was now or never to bring up the possibility of unionized packs, sisters. How would Ira take it all, would she think it to be as brilliant as everyone else? 

We have enough to possibly make a pack of our own and.... and I was wondering what you would think of a sister pack? It was out there now, no way of taking her words back. Patiently with bated breath she waited for Ira's response, trying to read her face as she searched it carefully.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She was relieved to hear they had a plan, and the idea of forming their own pack came as no surprise as well. They certainly had the numbers for it. However, the Count did not expect the prospect of a sister pack. The roan warrior paused in her step to turn, You wish to remain close? Theoretically, it could be good for the pack. Having an alliance nearby would give them strength and support should another disaster thwart them. She was already familiar with several faces in the group that traveled too.

Ira sighed mulling the idea over before moving closer to her lost apprentice. Why don't you tell me what happened first? I'm willing to listen and even consider, but I need to have the security that you will be there. A sister pack is no good if they up and disappear. The Count would sit herself just as Reiko had and wait for her answers.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Absolutely, most of us do. Well, the main two who wished so were Ibis and Reiko, but the others didn't protest in the idea either. Her tail bounced from one side to the other, flopping at the ends lazily in a mindless waver only to stop short in the motion of the request to tell her tale as to why she vanished in the first place.

It was a fair request, she had said she'd tell Ira in a more personal setting too - but that didn't mean it made her all too thrilled to remember the tale either. With a sigh she rolled herself onto her haunches, preparing herself more than anything for the journey she'd tell. Right from the beginning.

You're absolutely right. I have nothing to hide. She was simply more ashamed of herself than anything. I went out to the flower fields to get more herbs and flowers to add to the garden - and I was attacked. A woman in red approached me, afraid of a shadowy figure in the distance, saying he was going to kill her. I offered her my help, for us to run together - and that's when she attacked. Not long after I fainted, I must have been saved by the Moonspear wolves, for when I woke up, I was on their mountain. 

She paused here, waiting to see if Ira had anything to ask before she continued her tale.
Healing (2/6)

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It was uncommon for the stone-faced Count to express, but it only took a few words to raise her brows. The fields she spoke of were not that far from the river, the fact that such merciless wolves came near was concerning. Granted it was a long time ago now, they would have to stand guard to a red woman and large black male. Chances were they had worked together.

By the time Reiko finished a frown was etched into the Count's maw. I can not blame you then. Everything that transpired was out of your paws. I am glad to know you are well, but I fear I must apologize for assuming otherwise. If I had considered other influences I would have sent a party. Ira sighed, but would press the thought of her screw up away. It was long in the past, now they had to look forward.

What are your proposals for this sister pack?
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Yes... I wanted to find Kaistleoki again so much, and Moonspear's leader did offer me a guide, but at a cost. They wanted to use it by gaining a favour of you. Her nose crinkled at the thought, still bitter at Hydra's words and sheer heartlessness on the matter. I wouldn't allow it and headed out on my own. Eventually, she did find her way back... With just some detours. The rest of the story she supposed Ira could put two and to together, met up with Ibis, joined her pack as said and now they were here.

I propose open borders, like one big family. We could help each other, have a council among both packs, take care of the youth and the old... what are your thoughts?
Healing (2/6)

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira was not surprised to hear Hydra's plan. She had been to Moonspear only once and even then the air of what type of pack they were was clear. The roan wolf was thankful to not owe her anything, especially with Speedy as a castaway.

She hummed under her breath as Reiko made her proposal. Open borders came at a risk, but so long as they smelled of this other pack, there would be no confusion. Would you be adopting Kaistleoki's values? I'd like to know just what kind of wolves I'm allowing in should I agree. I think there would have to be a blacklist time span as well. At least a month with the pack they join to ensure they are valued allies to either pack and not a threat.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Nodding along to Ira's words, the answer was as easy as the word that came singing from her lips. I wouldn't have it any other way. The blacklist only seems fair. Glad that Ira seemed not only open to the idea but somewhat invested to a point that she was putting in her own two cents. Certainly, it was to protect Kaistleoki more than anyone, but she wouldn't blame her. The pack was her burden; and without a Constable, it was only hers to carry.

They had to take care of each other as well as themselves.
Healing (2/6)

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
last post :)

Good. Her apprentice agreed which meant there wasn't really much more to talk about now. They had to go set up before more could be set in stone. Take the time to get everything up and running. I'll visit in a month to see what you've made. Ira pushed herself to her paws as she turned to head for the borders, her tail flicking to motion the girl along. Help me finish this patrol, we can toss some plans in the air before you leave.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It would be an honour to have you visit. Naturally, she rose to her feet too, bouncing along to Ira's side and craning her neck to keep looking up at the roan woman as if she was looking up to her big sister. Would be my pleasure. To bounce ideas back and forth between Ira and herself for the Empire, to iron out any details so they both may be comfortable. 

Once the patrol was over and Ira was pleased with everything, Reiko would return to the group with the news and prepare them all to go back into the mountains and settle into the Vale they chose. From there, they would grow and begin the unity between the two packs as soon as Ira found it acceptable.
Healing (2/6)