Sun Mote Copse Maybe we can make a deal, maybe together we can get somewhere
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's eyes narrowed at first, but then she relaxed when she saw the dark form of her mate entering the den. He blocked out the light, temporarily, but then brought so much of it in with him, shining in his eyes as he looked down at his new children. She could see them better now- the little pale boy nestled alongside his two dark sisters. All three were healthy, and relatively similar in size so she felt that they should, ideally, all thrive together. She smiled as her mate fawned over her, and looked adoringly down at her three newborn children. 

"That's the boy," She said, and licked the pale one's back. She hesitated for a moment, leaning back to allow a bit more light in, but she couldn't quite tell what colour he was. "I thought he was blonde like me, but...I dunno. Hard to tell when he's this young, and without the right light." She couldn't quite pinpoint the colour he was, though she had a nagging feeling that he wasn't going to be the same hue of gold that Nellie was, given the fact that she'd been gold from birth. "And these two...They're the girls," She said with a soft chuckle. They were dark little things, but she could make out a slight dusting of gold along their temples, and along their shoulders and hips. "They look like little wolverines," She said, amused.

She knew her son was sitting outside, and she was glad to have a sentry. Still, she called out to him. "Hey, Firstborn- wanna send out the word?" She called. She wanted some time with Phox and the children in the meantime, but at least wanted to thank her son by giving him a task that would invite their closest family to come by and adorn her with congratulations.
Messages In This Thread